Thursday 14 July 2011

Pizza Hut

Having finished a grueling semester of uni and being stuck in the library on those sunny days.. I decided to go for a relaxing picnic with the boy. Although I had finished my exams, the boy still had one more left.. but with my constant nagging and whining about being stuck indoors during exams, the boy finally succumbed to the idea of a picnic!
I suggested we get pizza instead of doing the whole picnic thing with making sandwiches and dips etc as we both couldn't be bothered to shop. We decided on Pizza Hut as we love the crust.. ever so crunchy!
We tried the dinner box which included a large pizza, garlic bread, 4 twist ups and a choice of pasta or their new lasagna option. As we had tried their pasta before and felt it lacked seasoning, we opted for their lasagna and it was definitely the right choice!
We ordered The Works pizza along with 2 cheese and 2 pepperoni twist ups. The pizza again had that lovely crust which we both love.. the twist ups were ok.. i think we were focusing our attention more on the pizza and pasta so didn't really touch these.
The lasagna.. mmm what can I say.. filled with yummy beef, bechamel sauce and cheese.. mmm. It was full of flavour and reminded me of those lasagna's I used to order back in primary school which warmed me up during those winter days.
I also had a bottle of Rothbury Estate's Rose 2010 which was given by Miss V for my birthday.. it made for a perfect relaxing day.

Pizza Hut
www.pizzahut.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment