Wednesday 6 July 2011

Aldi..

$29.99
Aldi to me is not only a lot of cheap food and groceries, it is also like stepping into a reject shop (which the boy and I love to go into.. just to see what they have to offer lol). My sister who browses Aldi catalogues like a magazine spotted a crepe maker for sale. A CREPE MAKER!! I have this weird fascination and addiction to crepes.. its almost like my comfort food (after anything that has potato in it of course). We were both worried that  it would be all sold out by the time we could get to our closest Aldi store on Thursday as we both work. She had read on a blog that Aldi stocks up their products on Wednesday night for it to be ready for sale on Thursday. So tonight.. we both made our way to Aldi.. and now i have.. A CREPE MAKER!! I was just saying to the boy that the first appliance I want to buy when I move out is a crepe maker.. well wait no more.. =D

We also bought some onion and tomato storers. You know when you take a tomato or onion and only need half and then will wrap the unused half in glad wrap and pop it into the kitchen? Well what this does is it stores the unused half in an airtight container. They are also shaped like brown and red onions and tomatoes.

$1.99 each
Can't wait to use the crepe maker!!!

BTW! Who is excited that Billy is back!! GO BILLY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment